- Technology hosting: load balancer, application firewall and dedicated and pay-per-use servers
- Managed services for technological equipment maintenance
- Technology housing
- Disaster recovery
- User support services, tracking and support
- System administration: mainframe, Linux, Unix, Windows, SAP, etc.
- Java application and application server development
- Rapid Java development environments such as Eclipse framework
- Use of technologies that ensure rapid web development following de facto standards such as Struts or Apache Wickets.
- FLEX programming, offering high-quality graphic results
- Other Java development-related technologies such as UML, EJB, etc.
- Coding standards knowledge
Implementing market solutions
- Chaman: Health Information System (HIS)
- SAP All-In-One: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Saperion: document management
- CFM: cash flow management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management (now Tamit): asset management
- SugarCRM: customer relationship management
- Liferay: collaboration portal and content management
- Pentaho: business intelligence
- Business Objects: business intelligence
Development framework: AMC
- Development platform on proprietary framework (AMCBase).
- Shared infrastructure services (AMCLib).
- Solution development methodology and project management based on standards (RUP-Agile, PMBOK).
- MDA code-generation tools using UML, databases or existing SOA services (AMCGen).
- Tools to support collaboration and quality management in projects (AMCForge).
- Unified and controlled development tools, based on IBM Rational products (AMCDev).
- Controlled infrastructure, J2EE-based servers -IBM Websphere, Tomcat, etc.- and relational DB servers -IBM DB2, MySQL, etc.- (AMCInfra).
- Designing, planning and/or executing technology infrastructure master plans
- IT project management
- Support for internal IT project management
- Designing and implementing ICT governance models