COMMH is a multi-device solution to integrate healthcare information, which integrates the business rules to abstract data sets: finance, income cycles, supply chain, clinical operations, healthcare supply and resource planning.
- Unifying the treatment system and data sending for all healthcare levels, regardless the software used per center or healthcare level.
- Incorporating an efficient validation and management tool with dynamic validations and controls based on encoding rules, regardless the healthcare management in question.
- Providing a tool to define and modify data structures regardless the application manufacturer, in order to adjust the tool to self-requirements as well as specific requirements from the government departments receiving this information.
- Facilitating data delivery by automating file generation and delivery processes or online communication with systems with this feature.
- Facilitating the classification and query of different code records according to standard search criteria.
- Facilitating interoperation between the coding and data validation with system as well as the information provider and recipient systems using high level integration tools and market standards.