Costaisa has obtained the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) level three v2.0 certification which encompasses both new developments and the evolution of our electronic clinical record software or Health Information System (HIS), called Chaman.
Costaisa has been working with this model since 2011, when it set up an Improvement Team to work with the aim of obtaining the CMMI accreditation, which was obtained months later, in 2012, when it reached level 2. Seven years later we reached level 3. v1.3 and getting v2.0 today means adding significant improvements:
- Performance-oriented evaluation method
- New practice areas with increased relevance to the company's critical business needs
- Interactive user experience of the model viewer
- Online scalable architecture that supports new functionalities
- Embedded performance practices at all maturity levels
- Performance report linked to assessment results
- Adaptable assessment options
- Non-technical plain practices and language
- Tools for adoption and transition
The certifying body is the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) which for more than 25 years has been the international reference when it comes to guaranteeing the management of software development projects.