This year the Costaisa Group celebrates its 50th anniversary and the MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalunya) has been chosen as the place to celebrate it. Clients of all the groups that comprise the group will attend the celebrations. Those companies are: Costaisa, Fihoca, Sapas, Sisemed, Datapro, Onplus and Bdnplus.
Julián Casado, Managing Director of the Group, said: "We can feel really proud of being one of the leaders in information, engineering and training technologies, and of having a team of around 500 employees, which is the fundamental asset in our companies. The 50 years of work have helped shape the individual DNA of each company and enabled us to reach a solid position, so that we can address the challenges that may arise in the future."
- Costaisa dominates a wide range of disciplines within the scope of information and communication technologies, having been evolving with them since 1968, particularly within the healthcare and insurance sectors. These range from consulting, to design, implementation, launch and production of solutions vertically channelled towards these sectors.
- Fihoca is a consultancy and IT services company that has the best professionals in order to timely respond with rigour and professionalism to any operational need of our clients.
- Sapas is a company specialised in the world of SAP and it has become a centre of excellence regarding this technology. It also offers a document management solution, which can be integrated into any platform.
- Sisemed is an expert in the entire life cycle of biomedical equipment, from the perspective of the manufacturer and from that of practical assistance. As such, it offers a technical maintenance service that guarantees maximum computer performance and availability.
- Datapro is a company that specialises in field engineering and the digitalisation of information obtained from energy and telecommunication infrastructures in the geo-referencing systems of its clients.
- Onplus is a training consultancy company specialised in implementing strategies geared towards learning, change management and corporate knowledge, with the support of new technologies.
- Bdnplus is a consultancy company geared towards promoting healthy habits and training on occupational risk prevention. The company has a specialised team of professionals and collaborators.
Although different realities, the companies have a high level of experience and knowledge in their service areas and they seek the same aim of achieving excellence. In the Costaisa Group, we work to put value on the companies' capabilities and resources, establishing synergies and managing their knowledge in order to transfer the best practices to our clients.
According to Casado, the new corporate headquarters, opened this year with support from the other offices and headquarters located in Barcelona, Madrid and Salamanca, "aims to champion this objective and to give our workforce the best working conditions possible in order to continue moving towards the goals we have set ourselves."