The presence of our companies at Medica 2013 demonstrates our position as a multinational firm and offers the possibility to continue evolving our strategy in line with the best practices of the sector.
MEDICA is the largest international trade fair in the medical sector and will be held in Dusseldorf, Germany, from 20th to 23rd November. Nearly 150,000 professional visitors from 120 countries from all continents, 46% from countries outside Europe and 4,600 exhibitors from all around the world in approximately 116,000 m2 of exhibition space.
The distribution of the pavilions is similar to previous years but those for ICT and Telemedicine continue to occupy more space:
- Electro-medicine and medical technology
- Laboratory equipment
- Physiotherapy and orthopaedic technology
- Raw material and consumables
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical services and publications
- Medical furniture and equipment