Due to the exceptional situation that keeps the country on alert for public health reasons due to Covid-19 (coronavirus), and in compliance with the recommendations indicated by the Government and health authorities, we report that:
- Our priority is to guarantee the safety and health of our workers and collaborators in the group of companies that make up the Costaisa Group (Costaisa, Fihoca, Sisemed, Sapas, Datapro, Onplus and Bdnplus).
- We will continue developing our activity in telework mode except in those critical services that require attendance, reducing them to a minimum and taking extreme measures of access and hygiene to our facilities.
- We have activated internal protocol to ensure qualified staff to intervene, if necessary, in the hospitals and health centers where we provide service.
- We have also reinforced the support service (call center) and we are activating teleworking tools for clients who require it.
- As manufacturers of one of the most widespread telemedicine platforms on the market, we are expanding coverage and sizing to our clients so that they can serve the population and decongest health services, and we are offering different alternatives to Public Health Services to use our platform and serve the population.
- We are pending progress and we monitor its evolution in official information sources (WHO, Ministries and Councils, Government of Spain and Government of the Generalitat), and we update our Action Plan and Business Continuity permanently.