Gestpath is a management solution for Anatomical Pathology laboratories that covers the entire workflow associated with the study of anatomical pathology and is integrated with all laboratory elements.
It was developed by an engineering technical staff and a team of pathologists with more than 20 years of experience, and follows the guidelines of the White Paper on Anatomical Pathology and the Organic Law on Data Protection.
- It allows full control over the information associated with samples: details of the applicant's request, material submitted, processing, diagnosis, associated invoice, etc.
- It ensures traceability in processing a sample, from reception of the material to the delivery of the report, also including the resulting invoice.
- It consists of software, hardware and a maintenance system that can be integrated into any system.
- Complete management system for Pathology departments
- A single management and traceability system
- Digitalization of all processes for each type of study
- Built in accordance with the main standards
- Full compliance with European data protection legislation
Gestpath has been developed by Esblada Medical Solutions, and Costaisa is its partner in Chile and Brasil, and participates in the integration for large projects of implantation in Spain.