The aim of the Phemium platform is to provide with the necessary technology to implement quickly and affordable customised telemedicine scenarios ("patient-professional" and "professional-professional"), such as teleconsultation, telediagnose, telerehabilitation or telecare.
- Teleconsultation between professionals and patients via videoconference or asynchronously
- Remote monitoring of clinical parameters from the patient's home or other remote locations
- Telerehabilitation with guided and monitored exercises
- Remote or assisted emergency treatment (teleictus)
- Teleasisstance through a specialised call center, geolocalization, route marking, availability control, etc.
- Telehospitalisation with access to medical data and remote follow-up of chronic patients
- Examinations and clinical assessment remotely
- API at three levels (API data, API objects and API widgets) in the whole Phemium platform (portals, console and backoffice) so the companies can carry out the integrations they require
- Our team of developers are specialised in supporting integrations to implement web services, use API and facilitate the interoperability of systems developed by third parties
- We offer Apps (forms, file medical image viewer, telemonitoring systems and real-time vital sign systems, etc.), which are accessible through the Phemium platform during the consultations or the patient portal.