Phemium manages the relationship between any health provider and their patients, fully integrated with the HIS and the patient area. It offers a teleconsultation environment and interaction tools (chat and sending documents, forms, PROM and PREM questionnaires, chatbots, sending appointments and prescriptions, among others), both from the perspective of the patient and the professional.
Provided the necessary technology to implement quickly and affordable customised telemedicine scenarios ("patient-professional" and "professional-professional"), such as teleconsultation, telediagnose, telerehabilitation or telecare.
- Teleconsultation between professionals and patients via videoconference or asynchronously
- Remote monitoring of clinical parameters from the patient's home or other remote locations
- Telerehabilitation with guided and monitored exercises
- Remote or assisted emergency treatment (teleictus)
- Teleasisstance through a specialised call center, geolocalization, route marking, availability control, etc.
- Telehospitalisation with access to medical data and remote follow-up of chronic patients
- Examinations and clinical assessment remotely
- API at three levels (API data, API objects and API widgets) in the whole Phemium platform (portals, console and backoffice) so the companies can carry out the integrations they require
- Our team of developers are specialised in supporting integrations to implement web services, use API and facilitate the interoperability of systems developed by third parties
- We offer Apps (forms, file medical image viewer, telemonitoring systems and real-time vital sign systems, etc.), which are accessible through the Phemium platform during the consultations or the patient portal.